Outdoor Lighting Systems Look Good All Season Long
LightScaper DIY Landscape Lighting
- Create visual apeal
- Improve Home's Ambiance
- Light up a night time space
- Add comfort and security to outdoor areas
- Increase Security
- Outdoor lighting can be a good front end to your security system
Before You Buy A Lighting Kit
- Decide what you will light.
- Figure out what you will need.
See the Design page for more
If you buy a box of landscape lights at a Big Box Store
You will have to use the lights that come in the box. This can put a choke on creativity. Fine for landscape lighting kept simple. Any splash of light here and there looks good. In fact that's what it's all about. That and making outdoor areas useful at night.
Identify your lighting needs first. Buy fixtures and bulbs that provide the amount and type of light you want to see.
Fixtures can be matched with a bulb designed for specific light output.
Achieve better results using fixtures and bulbs that are designed for the lighting results you have in mind.
Allows you to put on a competitive edge.
A good lighting job pays off every time you look at it.
A little tweaking; have a few extra bulbs of different watts (brightness), different beam angles;
See what looks best...
With LED light, a little goes a long way.
About this item
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size. No need to understand complex switch, wiring or master vs auxiliary switch configurations; The Kasa app guides you through easy step by step installation. Need 2.4GHz Wi-Fi connection
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status. Turn electronics on and off from anywhere with your smartphone using the case app, whether you are at home, in the office or on vacation
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you're home or away. Enable ‘away mode’ to randomly switch on and off to trick potential intruders
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users. UL certified for safety use.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.